Cîmes cold soap
Cîmes cold soap is natural and organic, meeting the requirements of the Bio Earth Durable charter. It is cold saponified, enriched with Shea butter and flavored with essential oils of Rosemary, Lemongrass, Pine and Mint. Cold saponification makes it possible to design soaps enriched with precious oils, scented with essential oils and completed with many natural additions with countless virtues. Here the Cîmes cold soap has not risen in temperature, it is carefully rested for a month and thus retains the properties and benefits of all its ingredients:
– Shea butter: Shea butter softens and hydrates. It is soothing and relaxing for the skin. It nourishes and gives shine to the hair.
– Pine essential oil: Pine essential oil warms and relaxes tired or sore muscles. It is relaxing for the body and the mind.
– Rosemary essential oil: Rosemary essential oil is astringent, antibacterial, antifungal (favorable to oily skin) and analgesic. It alleviates muscle pain and is a tonic and stimulant of the nervous system.
– Lemongrass essential oil: Lemongrass essential oil with a fresh, powerful and lemony scent is antiperspirant and insecticide.
– Green clay: Green clay is rich in minerals. It purifies and balances combination and oily skin.
– Poppy seeds: Poppy seeds provide a massaging and slightly exfoliating effect on the skin.
Each ingredient is studied, carefully chosen to achieve a perfect balance between its natural healing properties and its fragrances. Our creations are enriched with virgin precious oils (the highest possible quality). Our soaps do not contain any dyes because the colors come from natural clay-like ingredients and are scented with essential oils. Each product is followed from the harvest of raw materials to the finished soap. All ingredients are tested so that they can be used in production.