3in1 cold soap for men
(Face – Body – Hair)
This 3in1 cold soap for men is natural and meets the requirements of the Bio Earth Sustainable charter.
It is cold saponified, enriched with Coconut butter, Castor and Lemon seed oils, Clary Sage essential oil and green clay.
Cold saponification makes it possible to design soaps enriched with precious oils, scented with essential oils and supplemented with many natural additions with countless virtues. Here,3in1 cold soap for men is not heated up, it is carefully rested for a month and thus retains the properties and benefits of all its ingredients:
– Coconut butter: Coconut butter is very moisturizing and supports the elasticity of the skin. It is ideal for the care of dry and damaged skin (chapped skin, cracks).
– Castor oil: Castor oil nourishes, moisturizes and soothes dry skin. Ideal for skin problems. For the hair, it strengthens the hair from root to tip, makes it shine and accelerates growth.
– Lemon seed oil: It is indicated for the care of dry and devitalized hair. It leaves them shiny and silky. Regulates sebum and treats skin with imperfections.
– Clary Sage essential oil: Fights against hair loss and regulates excess sebum. Fresh and relaxing scent.
– Green clay: It is rich in minerals, it purifies and balances combination and oily skin.
For the face and body, wet the soap, apply to the body using one of our sponges, lather then rinse.
For the hair, wet the soap, lather the soap in the hands and apply the soap directly to the hair in circular movements, rub then rinse.
Rinse well after application. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use if allergic to any ingredient. Reserved for adults.
Brassica Campestris seed oil, Cocos Nucifera oil, Aqua, Sodium Hydroxide, Ricinus communis seed oil, Citrus Limon Seed Oil, Salvia Sclarea Oil, Limonene, Illite, Linalool, CI 77288, Citral.
To have beautiful skin and a healthy glow every day, we advise you to wash your face morning and evening with one of our soaps according to your skin type. In the morning to remove sebum and in the evening to remove pollution deposits.
To gently cleanse your face, use one of our Konjac Sponges, with Aloe Vera for sensitive skin and Bamboo Charcoal for combination to oily skin.
In the shower, in addition to nourishing and moisturizing your skin with one of our soaps, we advise you to combine it with the Sisal Glove, the Sea Sponge or the Loofah Sponge to provide additional care for your skin. Indeed the Sea Sponge will be a real natural massage, the Loofah Sponge will clean the skin gently with a light exfoliating effect as for the Sisal Glove it will erase the skin thus allowing to remove the dead cells on the surface of the epidermis . (The Sisal Glove is also a great way to finish small soap scum, just slip the soap pieces into the glove and simply wash away).