Cold soap Fleur des Sables
Fleur des Sables cold soap is natural and organic, meeting the requirements of the Bio Earth Durable charter. It is cold saponified, enriched with Cocoa butter and flavored with a subtle blend of essential oils of Cinnamon, Clove and Ginger as well as Vanilla and Rooibos. Cold saponification makes it possible to design soaps enriched with precious oils, scented with essential oils and completed with many natural additions with countless virtues. Here, Fleur des Sables cold soap has not risen in temperature, it is carefully rested for a month and thus retains the properties and benefits of all its ingredients:
– Cocoa butter: Cocoa butter is antioxidant (anti-aging). It is also nourishing and protective.
– Cinnamon essential oil: Cinnamon essential oil is insecticide, antiseptic, antiviral and antibacterial.
– Ginger essential oil: Ginger essential oil with a spicy scent is stimulating, analgesic and warming.
– Clove essential oil: Clove essential oil with a pungent and spicy scent, is a powerful analgesic and antiseptic.
– Nutmeg, Cinnamon and Vanilla powders: Nutmeg, Cinnamon and Vanilla powders add a spicy and sweet fragrance.
– “Rooïbos” red tea: “Rooïbos” red tea provides a slight exfoliating effect on the skin.
Each ingredient is studied, carefully chosen to achieve a perfect balance between its natural healing properties and its fragrances. Our creations are enriched with virgin precious oils (the highest possible quality). Our soaps do not contain any dyes because the colors come from natural clay-like ingredients and are scented with essential oils. Each product is followed from the harvest of raw materials to the finished soap. All ingredients are tested so that they can be used in production.