Nourishing Shea and Coconut Balm
Our skincare balms are composed of natural vegetable oils and butters, a selection of essential oils and a natural preservative (grapefruit seed extract) to prevent rancidity and optimize storage. We have studied the formulation of our balms to make them stand out. We have chosen butters which in particular have an action on the dry parts of the body and which are very pleasant in massage. These beauty essences combine efficiency and well-being. In addition to nourishing the skin in depth, they reveal its natural radiance. Here, the natural and organic Shea and Coconut Nourishing Balm meeting the requirements of the Bio Earth Durable charter, is composed of the following ingredients:
– Shea butter: Shea butter penetrates well into the skin, softens it, retains hydration.
– Coconut butter: Coconut butter is very hydrating and supports the elasticity of the skin. It is ideal for the care of dry and damaged skin (chapped skin, crevices).
– Grape seed oil: Grape seed oil is rich in omega 6 and vitamin E. It protects the cell membrane and helps slow the aging of the skin.
– Mandarin essential oil: Mandarin essential oil, with a sweet, lemony scent with a floral note. It is healing and helps reduce wrinkles and signs of aging of the skin. It calms anxiety, nervousness and insomnia.
– Cedarwood essential oil: Cedarwood essential oil, with a warm and woody scent, is insecticide and antiseptic. It is a mild astringent that tones the tissues (beneficial for oily skin and men’s aftershave). All our balms are natural without alcohol and without chemical preservatives.