L’Andalou cold soap
L’Andalou cold soap is natural and organic, meeting the requirements of the Bio Earth Durable charter. It is cold saponified, enriched with Sweet Almond oil, Flax seeds and flavored with essential oils of Lemongrass and Grapefruit. Cold saponification makes it possible to design soaps enriched with precious oils, scented with essential oils and completed with numerous natural additions with innumerable virtues. Here, L’Andalou cold soap has not risen in temperature, it is carefully rested for a month and thus retains the properties and benefits of all its ingredients:
– Sweet Almond Oil: Sweet Almond Oil has regenerating, restructuring and moisturizing properties. Rich in vitamins A and E, it is recommended for dry and delicate skin.
– Grapefruit essential oil: Grapefruit essential oil, with a fresh and lemony scent, contracts and stimulates tissues. It relieves pain and muscle fatigue and alleviates nervous fatigue.
– Lemongrass essential oil: Lemongrass essential oil, with a fresh and powerful scent, is antiperspirant and insecticide.
– Yellow Clay: Yellow Clay is soft, purifying and soothing. It is suitable for combination skin.
– Flax seeds: Flax seeds are rich in omega 3. They have a slight exfoliating effect on the skin.
Each ingredient is studied, carefully chosen to achieve a perfect balance between its natural healing properties and its fragrances. Our creations are enriched with virgin precious oils (the highest possible quality). Our soaps do not contain any dyes because the colors come from natural clay-like ingredients and are scented with essential oils. Each product is followed from the harvest of raw materials to the finished soap. All ingredients are tested so that they can be used in production.