Rosée Matinale cold soap
Rosée Matinale cold soap is natural and organic, meeting the requirements of the Bio Earth Durable charter. It is cold saponified, enriched with Shea butter and flavored with essential oils of Eucalyptus and Mint. Cold saponification makes it possible to design soaps enriched with precious oils, scented with essential oils and completed with numerous natural additions with innumerable virtues. Here, the Rosée Matinale cold soap has not risen in temperature, it is carefully rested for a month and thus retains the properties and benefits of all its ingredients:
– Shea butter: Shea butter softens and hydrates. It is soothing and relaxing for the skin. It nourishes and gives shine to the hair.
– Eucalyptus essential oil: Eucalyptus essential oil with a fresh and camphoric scent, is a natural antiseptic. It relieves pain and is refreshing. It clears up ideas and promotes intellectual concentration.
– Mint essential oil: Mint essential oil is refreshing, insecticidal and analgesic. It is an intellectual stimulant and helps to be positive.
– Blue Andean algae: Blue Andean algae promotes skin rejuvenation by providing oxygen, nutrients and vitamins.
– Green clay: Green clay is rich in minerals. It purifies and balances combination and oily skin.
Each ingredient is studied, carefully chosen to achieve a perfect balance between its natural healing properties and its fragrances. Our creations are enriched with virgin precious oils (the highest possible quality). Our soaps do not contain any dyes because the colors come from natural clay-like ingredients and are scented with essential oils. Each product is followed from the harvest of raw materials to the finished soap. All ingredients are tested so that they can be used in production.