L’Egyptien au Lait d’Anesse cold soap
The Egyptian cold soap with Donkey Milk is natural and organic, meeting the requirements of the Bio Earth Durable charter. It is cold saponified, enriched with donkey milk and scented with essential oils of Myrrh, Cinnamon and Ylang Ylang. Cold saponification makes it possible to design soaps enriched with precious oils, scented with essential oils and completed with many natural additions with countless virtues. Here, the Egyptian cold soap with Donkey’s Milk has not risen in temperature, it is carefully rested for a month and thus retains the properties and benefits of all its ingredients:
– Donkey milk: Donkey milk is rich in unsaturated fatty acids, antioxidants. The massive presence of omega 3 and 6 protects the membranes of skin cells and promotes the regeneration of the superficial layers of the epidermis. It slows down the cutaneous aging of the skin.
– Rapeseed oil: Rapeseed oil is rich in omega 3 and vitamin E. It is moisturizing, anti-oxidant and protects cell membranes. It helps to slow down the aging of the skin.
– Myrrh essential oil: Myrrh essential oil is anti-infectious, antiviral, parasiticidal, sanitizing, anti-inflammatory and analgesic.
– Cinnamon essential oil: Cinnamon essential oil is insecticide, antiseptic, antiviral and antibacterial.
– Ylang Ylang essential oil: Ylang Ylang essential oil is a tranquilizer and aphrodisiac.
Each ingredient is studied, carefully chosen to achieve a perfect balance between its natural healing properties and its fragrances. Our creations are enriched with virgin precious oils (the highest possible quality). Our soaps do not contain any dyes because the colors come from natural clay-like ingredients and are scented with essential oils. Each product is followed from the harvest of raw materials to the finished soap. All ingredients are tested so that they can be used in production.