Nourishing Shea and Cocoa Balm
Our skincare balms are composed of natural vegetable oils and butters, a selection of essential oils and a natural preservative (grapefruit seed extract) to prevent rancidity and optimize storage. We have studied the formulation of our balms to make them stand out. We have chosen butters which in particular have an action on the dry parts of the body and which are very pleasant in massage. These beauty essences combine efficiency and well-being. In addition to nourishing the skin in depth, they reveal its natural radiance. Here, the natural and organic Shea and Cocoa nourishing balm meeting the requirements of the Bio Earth Durable charter, is composed of the following ingredients:
– Shea butter: Shea butter penetrates well into the skin, softens it, retains hydration.
– Cocoa butter: Cocoa butter is antioxidant (anti-aging), nourishing and protective.
– Grape seed oil: Grape seed oil is rich in omega 6 and vitamin E. It protects the cell membrane and helps slow down the aging of the skin.
– Ylang Ylang essential oil: Ylang Ylang essential oil, with a sweet, sensual and exotic floral scent, is a powerful tranquilizer (aphrodisiac) but also a tonic for the nervous system (management of emotions).
– Geranium essential oil: Geranium essential oil, with a rose scent, balances sebum secretion and is calming and soothing.
– Clove essential oil: Clove essential oil, with a pungent and spicy scent, is a powerful analgesic and antiseptic.
– Cinnamon essential oil: Cinnamon essential oil is an insecticide, antiseptic, antiviral and antibacterial. All our balms are natural without alcohol and without chemical preservatives.